If you read my blog, you will have noticed that all my articles have some common characteristics. These characteristics are the ones I value when publishing articles, and that’s what you have to keep in mind when sending your creation.
Everything published on this blog has to be:
- Motivational and Practical
- Entertaining – Easy to read
- Original – Unique. Sharing content that can be found on other pages is not my objective.
Before writing the article, please have in mind…
To save your time, I have prepared a list of recommendations and advice when posting a post on my blog.
Guest Blogging Topics and Formats Guide
This is what you have to keep in mind if you want your article to be published:
- The topic has to be related to either: Fashion, Travelling, Personal Development or Lifestyle. I won’t publish an article that doesn’t have anything to do with the blog’s style.
- The article must be at least 800 words. However, I prefer articles over 1000 words.
- The tone has to be informal but polite as if you were talking to a friend.
- It has to be easy to read – It must be well structured with titles, subtitles, bold, cursive, images (videos, gifs, quotes).
- Use examples and indicate their sources. I like articles based on facts, not on points of view or assumptions without evidence.
- The article cannot have spelling mistakes, it has to be grammatically correct and have a correct use of punctuation marks (periods, commas, admiration and question marks, etc.).
- The content has to be 100% original – excluding the “quotes”. I do not like plagiarism, nor does Google.
- Articles that directly or indirectly promote a particular company, product or service will not be published.
- The article must contain keywords, and be SEO optimized. I can provide the keywords if necessary. However, if you are the one finding the keywords, keep in mind that they should have a minimum of 50 searches per month.
- You can include up to two do-follow links to your blog. These links should look natural and be directed to blog posts, not to your website home or to a product page. In addition, you can add no-follow links to other articles or websites that provide extra information. I will be the one deciding whether or not the links can be included.
You can send your article to email@example.com (or if you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact me), and do not forget to include in the article:
- Author’s name
- Author’s picture
- Brief biography
- Social Media links
- Link to your website